Sometimes when you try flashing sock firmware via SP Flash Tool you get this error: PMT changed for the rom: it must be downloaded but don't know how to fix it. In this post you'll learn an easy fix for this.
Fixing PMT Changed for the rom
- In SP Flash Tool interface, click Format tab
- Once in Format tab, click Start to format the phone
- Now go back to Download tab
- Load scatter file of the firmware you wish to flash
- Click Download and connect phone.
- Flashing should now commence.
Alternatively, you can watch the short Youtube video below to learn how to fix the above error...
Doesn't solve your flashtool error? http://syafiqzulkarnain2.blogspot.com /2016/09/sp-flash-tool-errors-and-how-to-easily.html" target="_blank">Click here to view other errors and how to fix them.