Cell phone monitoring is not only a way to spy on someone’s cell phone activity, but it is another way to add more security to a cell phone. In some cases, monitoring phone activity can help reduce risk of downloading viruses and it can keep personal information from getting into the wrong hands. Along with learning about the cell phone owner’s habits, there may be questions you need answers to that monitoring the device undetected can answer. To give further perspective on what can be done with mobile monitoring, here are 9 features the software lets you access along with actions you can do.
- Email. Cell phone monitoring lets you access emails and review information. Learn who the owner of the phone sends and receives messages from. The email address contacts and attachments can be viewed and recorded.
- Messenger. Messenger apps that let the cell phone owner chat with others can be reviewed. The software can record conversations and allow the user of the software to read information and know who the owner chats with.
- Phone calls. The phone log and phone number contact list can be viewed instantly. There are software options that can retrieve conversation information during a phone call. The software user can access this information through the control panel with remote monitoring. The recorded information of the phone call includes when the call was made, by whom and even duration of the call.
- Internet browser. Mobile monitoring can limit or block activity conducted online through the phone browser. Websites can be blocked and search results can be limited. Meaning, the user of the phone may only be able to view certain information based on barriers put in place by the software user. The software can record websites visited and let the user know when they are not allowed to access specific websites.
- GPS. Most cell phones have a GPS or map feature that lets others know where you are. The monitoring software makes it easy for you to know where the target phone is located instantly without the phone being in front of you. This means you can track where the user travels as long as they have the device with them. There are certain software options that let you take pictures of the location without the user of the phone knowing pictures are being created.
- Text messages. One of the most popular features of monitoring software for cell phones is tracking text messages. The software can record text messages and like email messages, deleted content can be retrieved. The software records messages sent, received and by whom they were created by. This information can be saved for future reference even after the target phone user deletes content from their device. The questions of how can I see her text messages without having her phone is now easily solved.
- Media files (music, pictures and video). These files can be reviewed with cell phone spyware and even saved and retrieved from another location with remote monitoring. The control panel of the software can place limitations and block content from certain users. This can also block content from being accessed or downloaded. Pictures and videos can be reviewed without the owner’s knowledge. Such details can be downloaded to the computer or another location for future reference.
- Other apps running on device. What else is going on with the target phone? Spy apps for cell phones can offer quick insight on other apps used on the device on a regular basis.
- Contact list. Check the list of contacted saved on the device. You may find details of someone you don’t want the owner of the device to be in contact with.
Don’t stop cell phone spying, just use the best product on the market that you can find, and that’s Auto Forward.