Microsoft makes today a sweet day for the fans of Candy Crush Saga. The highly popular mobile arcade game Candy Crush Saga was finally brought to Windows Phone devices for the first time. This addition to the Windows Phone Store is another win for Microsoft as it tries to build consumer confidence that its app store has many quality offerings like its counterparts. With the game you may take on this deliciously sweet Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score! Join Tiffi and Mr. Toffee in their sweet adventure through the Candy Kingdom. Pass level 50 to unlock Dreamworld and escape reality alongside an owl named Odus. Switch and match your way through hundreds of levels in this delicious puzzle adventure.
Candy Crush Saga is a match-three puzzle video game released by the developer King. Below you may find the key features of the game.
- Tasty candy graphics that will leave you hungry for more
- Unwrap delicious environments and meet the sweetest characters
- Helpful magical boosters to help with challenging levels
- Complete adventurous levels and unlock treats
- Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
- Hundreds of sweet levels in the Candy Kingdom - more added every 2 weeks!
- Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
- Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet
The game is free to download and play but does contain in-app purchases. Don’t hesitate to download the sweetest game ever and to start your delicious adventure of Candy Crush Saga.