As we all know In Every web page there must be an objectives/aim of creation. Then pages are what you use to relay your message to your readers Am i right? Lets quickly look into those important section that make up your site.
Normally Every Blogger is made up of:
- Blog Posts
- http://syafiqzulkarnain2.blogspot.com /2014/07/how-to-get-google-adsense-account.html">Google Adsense
Apart from the above mentioned, we shall be connecting to each of them in one way or the other.
1. EASY NAVIGATION: Do you know that your well arrange menu can glue readers to you blog? A scattered menu will pursue readers. Get into using what we called ' Drop Down Menu' that will be easier for readers both on mobile and Pc devices to navigate to your pages and might even be sleeping there I advice you adopt that style of a menu it looks Proffessional and will be tweak right inside your HTML Area.
2. EASY SHARE BUTTONS: The power of share buttons exposes your http://syafiqzulkarnain2.blogspot.com /2014/07/how-to-promote-your-new-blog-for.html"> website/blog to raw SEO even without Stress. It is left for you to generate one either from Sharethis or Addthis after generating, you can as well get your own icon to replace it with the default ones you generated afterall what is important is the links.
Note that for you to display these share buttons on both devices you must locate the below code section
Click inside the code area, CTRL F to search for
make sure that the above is 3 in your template and paste the share button codes either above or below it. You can't under estimate that HTML section unless you love to stick with the default blogger share buttons that wastes alot of time on mobile devices.
3. COMMENT BOX MADE EASY: If your comment box is difficult to add comment, then readers won't even communicate with you. For you to condole and interact with readers/visitors you have to make that comment box/form visible and its found right inside the HTML code box of your template let me show you a simple way to enable yours if its not visible.
- Login into your Dashboard=>Settings=>Comments
- Scroll dow to the page and just check/tick the box for " Embedded below Post" Save changes and thats it.
* For Customization right inside your code area, look at me here
- Backup your Template to avoid unecessary errors, but you're an export go ahead and do what you wanna do. Click inside and CTRL F to search for
<P class='comment- footer'><b:if cond='data:post .allowComments'>
just like this blah! blah !blah! Then just be articulate with the editing and replace
<b:if cond='data:post .allowComments'>
inside the P class.
NB: You are only to use the above to replace the one I said you should replace and Remeber to Save Template.
OR search for
<b:include data='post' name= 'Comment-form'/>
then save template
'comment-form'/> is what we added to make it visible. There are other ways to beautify your comment area like removing blogger comment system to use Intensebase or Discuss.
4. CONTROL OF WIDGETS/ GADGETS: This 4th one can delay blog loading time and that will be diverstating to visitors. You ought to have the full control to display widgets to both device.
- To Enable, Disable or display any widget on both device either http://syafiqzulkarnain2.blogspot.com /2014/07/how-to-protect-your-personal-computer.html">mobile or Pc take it this way you need to know the exact ID of the Widget to locate it, dashboard>> Layout>>> Then click on it and highlight the Address bar to see the Id Then, Click on Template>>>Edit Template and Click on Jump To Widget, here the whole list of Widgets That make up your template will be highlighted. Simply click on the one you want and add
Example: <b:widgetid='ContactForm' locked=False 'mobile='yes' title='contactForm'/>
you are to give a space before adding 'mobile='yes' else you will not succeed.
- Gadgets: You add gadgets using third party widget becomes a profile as earlier listed, you name it any thing until for easy identification and you can arrange all these widgets by dragging and droping them to where you wish.
5. ADS PLACEMENT: There must be an orderly placement of Adsense, affilate ads, sponsored ads and Advertizing Space by so doing, it potrays you as a Pro you are to decide by yourself whether to integrate your ads to display on both device.
Ads Sizes You must Know
All these ads size type will guide you properly, after being satisfy, drag and paste the widget to where you like.
For now if have comfuse about this article, just drop your comment here or can contact us about your problem.
Dont forget to share this post to your friends also.