The Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus (GT-S7500) is the successor to the mid-range Samsung smartphone Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830). Announced by Samsung on January 3, 2012 for a release in the first quarter of 2012, the Ace Plus has a bigger screen and more powerful internals.
- You should be aware that rooting an android device will make its warranty void.
- You should download all required drivers- Drivers can be downloaded from below.
Download Required Driver:
- Here you can download all required files for rooting process
Let's Get Started:
- Download CWM Recovery.7z from attachments. Extract Recovery.tar
- Download Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.7z
- Extract Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip and copy it to your SD card (internal or external).
- Put your phone in Download mode by holding down the volume down and home button and then pressing the power button. Flash Recovery.tar using Odin.
- Put your phone in Recovery mode by holding down the volume up and home button and then pressing the power button. . Flash Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip from recovery
- Reboot and Its Done!