Today Firefox is best browser mostly used web browser in worldwide.
Higher bandwidth user having no problem in surfing but limited speed User less than 256kbps have to reconfigure firefox in a right way to speed it up.
Below are some simple steps that will helpful you to speed up your browsing experience.
1. Type about:config in Address bar of firefox then press enter.
2. Find network.http.pipelining then change its value from false to True.
3. Find network.http.proxy.pipelining then change its value from false to True.
4. Find network.http.pipelining.maxrequests then change it to any value higher than 4, but not more than 8.
5. Find network.http.max-connections then change value from 30 to 96.
6. Find network.http.max-connections-per-server then change value from 15 to32.
After changing these values Restart Firefox and Enjoy improved Surfing speed.!!!!